Friday downtown chic



Something attracts me to oversized coats and duster coats; perhaps, their size and length. As it gets colder, I am gathering my coats particularly, the oversized ones. These coats in addition to robe coats are necessary for the fall and winter seasons.

This colorblock coat is one of my current favorites and it is on sale this weekend. You can get up to 50% off with the code FASHION50...Thank me later ;).  I will be posting more of my favorites coats in the coming weeks...stay tuned! ;)

When it is cold, I like to wear statement coats which become a major way of accessorizing casual outfits. In this post, I am wearing a blue duster coat over a plain white tee and boyfriend jeans. These pictures were taken in downtown Baltimore which I love visiting and there are some great restaurants there.  The site was framed by the picturesque Baltimore backdrop overlooking the city. Check it out if you are ever in the area.
Have a wonderful weekend!
What I Am Wearing:
Duster coat (similar here, love these here) // Tee (here, similar here) // Boyfriend jeans (here, love this here & here) // Gianvito Rossi pump (sold out here, black version here) // MAC Ruby Woo & Rebel mixed (here here) // Ray ban sunglasses (here) // Sally Hansen Nail polish (here)


                                                    Thank you for stopping by! Talk to you soon :)

                                      Photographed by Deji